|John Judge was a co-founder of 911 CitizensWatch, a grassroots watchdog group demanding transparency and a thorough investigation by the National Commission on Terrorist Acts Upon the United States. John was also a co-founder of Committee for an Open Archives, Coalition on Political Assassinations (COPA), and the Committee for High School Options and Information on Careers, Education and Self-Improvement (CHOICES), a group countering military recruitment in the schools and providing civilian alternatives. John was on the board of the Washington Peace Center and was an activist opposing war, racism and militarism since the 1960s. John was an independent researcher and lecturer on political assassinations, covert operations, hidden history, and the rise of fascism in America, and made himself available as a speaker for presentations, forums, and media interviews.|
Visit John's site at Judgeforyourself.us
and The Coalition On Political Assassinations at politicalassassinations.com
Conversations with John Judge on YouTube - Recorded 2 Feb 2002
Part I (57:58)
Part II (57:01)
I prefer law to war under all circumstances. . . .
We have to apply the existing
rules. To call them "terrorists" is also a misleading
term. There's no agreement on what terrorism is. One
man's terrorism is another man's heroism. I'm sure that
bin Laden considers himself a saint and so do many of
his followers. We try them for mass murder.
That's a crime under every jurisdiction and that's
what's happened here and that is a crime against humanity.
--Benjamin Ferencz, 9/19/01
Our choice now seems to be between a "new war" and a
new world. As always, the forces of reaction and wealth are
telling us we have no choice but war, and no right or power to
decide. They are calling for a secret investigation, a secret
conviction, a secret method of execution, and a totally secret
war abroad. The American people as a whole are the only ones in
the world who have the right to decide on a national response to
this tragedy, and it must be one that takes into account the
rights of all the other peoples and nations of the world.
--John Judge, 9/23/01
I met John in 1987 through Tom Davis (a first-generation JFK assassination researcher and bookseller) after some years of listening to Mae Brussell's weekly radio program, World Watchers. John is a first-generation assassination researcher who grew up in Washington D.C. Along with wading into studying the incoherence of the 26 volumes of Warren Commission Reports and Hearings, in the latter sixties, John began providing draft resistance counseling to people being sucked into the VietNam war machine.
John is an author, historian, and researcher who, since the sixties, has examined the hidden history of the Cold War, U.S. intelligence agencies, and international fascism, naming the key players in control of our society and describes their plans to gain that final frontier -- "the space between our ears."
While doing extensive research in mass and individual mind control, Judge uncovered what he believes to be the real story behind the murders at Jonestown, Guyana, and links to military intelligence and a CIA program called MK-ULTRA. He also found numerous connections between people known to be involved with Jonestown as well as the Martin Luther King murder. He was the first researcher to raise questions and unearth suspicious evidence in the deaths of Judge William Miller (on James Earl Ray's appeal court), Jessica Savitch, Abbie Hoffman, and Dorothy Hunt (wife of Watergate figure E. Howard Hunt).
As an avid investigator into the Kennedy Assassination, John Judge found links between the characters, assassins, funding and operations in the subsequent murders of Robert F. Kennedy, Malcolm X, Martin Luther King, and numerous other public figures and eye witnesses to the killings.
Judge's research includes detailed examination of the entire Warren Commission Report and Hearings, 26 volumes, some 300 cubic feet of records in the National Archives on the internal meetings and works of the Commission, related books, and thousands of articles by the critics of the report, as well as those who defend it. . . .
Articles by John Judge have been printed in publications such as Utne Reader, Critique, Spy, and Newsweek, and he is the author of the book, Judge For Yourself. His Jonestown research was recently published by Feral House in Secret and Suppressed. He has appeared on hundreds of radio and television programs and has lectured at many colleges and universities, including the University of Pennsylvania, Amherst College, University of Dayton, and the University of California-Santa Barbara.
I've learned a great deal from John's unique perspective and am pleased, after all these years, to begin presenting a smattering of his writings, analysis, and observations here on ratical. Among other pursuits, John was the executive director for many years of the national Coalition on Political Assassinations (COPA).
Catch John Judge: Dates and Places -> Last Updated: 6 February 2005
As some of you know, I speak wherever I can find venues, on a variety of topics. For those interested, these are the dates and places I know about currently.
911--What Aren't We Being Told?
Everything you wanted to ask but we're afraid to know
Analysis by John Judge
latest: Pentagon and P-56 Preparations and Defenses and the Stand-Down on 9/11, 1/11/06 9/11 Source Bibliography, 11/4/04
An e-mail archive of John's analysis and observations on "news" specific to the crimes against humanity committed on 11 September 2001. The following provide a glimpse of the focus:
- December 12th: Northwoods: Top U.S. Military Plan for Terror to Justify War
Northwoods is important to understanding how far some will go, especially those in covert operations and military intelligence circles. These do not always have the approval of the higher ups, but may be done to involve them against their wishes. . . .
The "voracious" US use of oil is based on two factors, first the lack of development of viable alternative energy sources that preseves the monopolies, and second the fact that somewhere between 60-80% (reports in 85 and projections to 2000) of all US oil use (and it is at least 60% of global oil use by 4% of the world's population) is military use. This means that we are fighting wars to preserve access to oil needed to fight the wars. That's a "national interest" I guess.
- January 20: They knew it was coming
This article compiles the many instances of advance notice of September 11 and the evidence of either a massive intelligence failure, or a massive fraud. The sources cited are in many cases the intelligence agencies or their assets.
The planning for "terrorist attacks" and the domestic and international response has been going on for nearly 30 years now, with rising levels of sophistication and demand for control. . . .
There were many things that could have been done differently in the last 30 years to end war, terrorism and violence worldwide. The United States not only failed to do them, it often did the opposite. But building a military / intelligence / security apparatus as the sole response possible or desireable insures much more profit, social control and ultimate concentration of power than the path that might lead to real security and peace. Those wishing the latter were rarely consulted by the planners.
At some point, did all this preparatory thinking come to be self-fulfilling prophecy awaiting only it's triggering incident? We have many other examples of this same apparatus both encouraging and standing aside for other violent actions that became the excuse for repressive responses. In Europe it is known as a "strategy of tension" that ultimately puts the hired guns in charge of the ranch.
- February 24th: The War On Waste
$48 billion is "loose change" for these folks!! After watching the colossal defense failure of September 11, you have to ask whether it was intentional stand down or else a $13 trillion heist since the end of WWII which produced no real defenses. Either way, we are in deep trouble.
- March 29th: Toxic Haste: New York's media rush to judgment on New York's air
Was anyone terrorized here before September 11 by toxic chemicals, spoiled foods, radiation, rape, police abuse, domestic violence, unsafe buildings and vehicles, nuclear weapons, starvation and poverty, institutionalization, racial profiling and attacks, forced drugging, AIDS, political murders, oppressive working conditions? The effects continue to unfold in New York from the incident, but the corporate/government terror unleashed here, and even more horrifically abroad, predates and far exceeds the tragedy of September 11. A country built on genocide, slavery, assassinations, greed and world-wide wars has taught significant portions of its population about terrorism long before now.
- May 19: Rice opposes public panel to investigate 9/11
They want to contain it to the House and Senate intelligence committees which they control. Rep. Porter Goss (R-Fla), chair of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, a longtime secrecy advocate and intelligence hack, was actually promoted to run by Rep. Bob Graham (D-Fla), chair of the Senate Intelligence Committee. Two boys from the state that brought us the current unelected President in the first place. The heads of these committees are traditionally awarded medals by the CIA for their "services".
Past committees (Church, Pike) at all critical of the intelligence agencies are now fingered for the failures of 9-11 for supposedly taking away their ability to function. But intelligence gathering was never challenged or defunded, only intelligence activities, which were often illegal, unconstitutional and ill-advised. Rice, ever a complete toady for the system, down to brushing off Bush's coat lint in one picture, says that this is not like the JFK assassination, but is "ongoing". Maybe she missed the rest of the 60s?
- May 19: Bush Administration Explanations for Pre-9-11 Warnings Fail the Smell Test
Lots of important items and links on this one. Read all the way to the end to see them. A good summary at the top of the prior warnings from other intelligence agencies to the US. There is a crack in the wall, which always means to me that the class consensus is breaking down and one faction is spilling goods on another. These are the only times we get to see inside the window, so stare hard and look closely.
- May 19: Why would Osama bin Laden want to kill Dubya, his former business partner?
Here is one more BCCI link to bin Laden and Bush. Remember that BCCI was the financial underpinning of Contragate and involves Casey, who ran both that operation and the Afghanistan resistance against the USSR. This is the path that I think holds the most promise to understanding 9-11.
- May 19: Cheney: Future attack on U.S. 'almost certain'/Asking the Wrong Question
They have spent $13 trillion tax dollars since the end of WWII on this military/intelligence complex, and it cannot protect its own headquarters? . . . How were they allowed to come into the most restricted air space in the world with no challenge or defense? That is the question that answers both when Bush knew in advance and begs any rational response.
- June 1st: India & Pakistan: A road map to peace
"There must be some way out of here" wrote Dylan. There is, a road away from hell. Here's a map to one alternate route. Like Gandhi said, "I know a way out". Of course it takes intelligence, trust, and lots of courage, and actual involvement. For too many Americans their only two responses are "doing nothing" or "war", which for most also means "doing nothing" while they are also "saying nothing". Those who have considered peace know how much of a "something" has to be done and what it will take. It's down to us now, the Americans. What will it be?
- June 7th: Bin Funding
Loftus has put his finger on something here. If Oliver North was looking for terrorists, though, he probably wanted to hire them. Remember the BCCI, the Casey-linked funding source for Contragate and other operations, was primarily a Saudi creation. There are many BCCI-linked people in the current scenario.
- July 9: Chomsky on the JFK Assassination (& the same now)
- July 27th: Pipe Dreams - The Struggle for Caspian Oil (1998)
- July 28th: Terrorism in the Age of Surveillance
- July 28th: Ready for Martial Law
- The Jonestown Banks, 1982
- Good Americans, 1983
- The Black Hole of Guyana -
The Untold Story of the Jonestown Massacre, 1985
- Countering the Military Invasion of DC High Schools, June 2001
- Taxation With Representation, 1 Jul 2001
- Real Democracy in the Belly of the Beast, 22 Jul 2001
- A New War or a New World?, 23 Sep 2001
- In Our Name, 20 Dec 2001
- Questions About 9-11 Terrorists, 12 Jul 2003
- 9/11 Commission - Status of Investigation, 20 Oct 2003
- The Pentagon Attack and American Airlines Flight 77, 21 Feb 2004
Coalition on Political Assassinations
- The Alleged Murder Weapon In The Assassination
of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., Nov 2000
- press release: COPA v. Pentagon on King Files, 5 May 2001
- COPA v. DOD FOIA appeal lost, 27 May 2001
- "And We Are All Mortal" Memorial, Conference, Lobby Day, 10-11 Jun 2001
- COPA 2001 Annual Regional Meeting in Dallas, November 22-25, 2001
- COPA 2002 Annual Regional Meeting in Dallas, November 22-24, 2002
- COPA 2002 Dallas Regional Meeting Report
- COPA Needs Your Support this Year, June 2003
- COPA 2003 Annual Regional Meeting in Dallas, November 21-23, 2003
- COPA 2004 Annual Regional Meeting in Dallas, November 19-22, 2004
- Assassination as a Tool of Fascism
- John Judge Nov 2000 Interview - Part I, 10 Nov 2000
- U.S. elections:
- November 2000
- Bush was "pre-decided"
- the glitch: that Gore didn't concede
- promoting the illusion of democracy
- controlling who can run
- money, bully, blackmail, bullet
- free speech for those who can afford it
- politics is the art of the illusion of compromise
- electoral college
- we face 2 major obstacles to democracy:
- the tremendous militarization of society
- the media and how information flows in this country
- the deeper reality is that we have all the power in the world
- John Judge Nov 2000 Interview - Part II, 18 + 26 Nov 2000
- the major spit between elements of the ruling class when they war
- maintain the illusion of democracy while they increase the control
- remove illusion of democracy, proceed with fascist program in the open
- Bush Crime Family (BCF)
- G.H.W. Bush, 1988: "I've unleashed the Bush family on America"
- picked into Skull & Bones -- "they're made then in terms of the ruling class"
- during/after WWII western intelligence agencies became interrelated, responsible for picking who becomes leaders in different countries
- BCF crossed borders between predominant elements of the class:
- old banking establishment moneys
- southern rim economy of speculative capital:
oil, munitions and aerospace, and land speculation
- nativist vs internationalist
- connections with intelligence networks, NAZIs, White Russians
- March 31 1981 - Reagan's near assassination: GHWB takes over
- Bush and Hinkley families knew each other socially & financially
- John Hinkley Sr. - President of the board for World Vision (WV)
- WV & missionary + intelligence link for capitalistic infiltration
- ran refugee camps worldwide including anti-Castro cubans
- Mark David Chapman worked at the Thai camps in Arkansas
- replacing the 38 with a 22 gun at the scene
- Reagan's tangled path to GWU Hospital -
leaving the scene before Brady and arriving GWU after Brady
- doctors remove flattened disc thin as a dime/razor-edged
- black box disappears / SAC bombers had no code books onboard
- GHWB involved in the planning of March 31 1981 coup
- GHWB signed the 7/15/85 Finding while Reagan in surgery
- Contragate: another chapter in history of drug networking
- Neil Bush / S&Ls / Michael Manley-Bob Marley
- BCF money - banking, oil, and drugs
- John Judge speaking at 9-11 and the Public Safety:
Seeking Answers and Accountability, National Press Club, 6/10/02
- Letter To Brian Wilson,
17 May 2001
- Brian Wilson Kerrey/VietNam Essay,
17 May 2001
- Sewer Shot in JFK Assassination,
21 May 2001
- Re: The Canonization Of Katharine Graham,
4 Aug 2001
- Truth of Conspiracy, letter to Katie Couric @ NBC,
10 Aug 2001
- Assassination Please Almanac,
13 Aug 2001
- Exchange With John Judge On The WTC Disaster,
13 Sep 2001
- Wars Awaken Conscience,
18 Oct 2001
- Extra Pieces of the Puzzle
of 911 Published Passenger Lists,
18 Oct 2001
- Understand the Difference Between
Wild Speculations and Documented Plots,
letter to Jaquielynn Floyd, @ Dallas Morning News, 27 Nov 2001
- Comments on The Democracy Act,
2 Dec 2001
- Questions about the Vietnam War,
17 May 2002
- The Jonestown Dead,
letter to Arianna Hufffington, 26 May 2002
- Foreknowledge of 9/11,
9 Jul 2002
- Forum: Human Rights in the United States:
The Murder of Martin Luther King, Jr.: A Victim of Cointelpro,
13 Sep 2002
- Not all conspiracies are created equal,
30 Oct 2002
- A debate on recruitment,
17 Nov 2002
- My Reply to 11/28/02 Dallas Observer article,
3 Dec 2002
- Nomination of Cynthia McKinney for Profile in Courage Award,
16 Jan 2003
- Our Choice: Defining Real Democracy,
20 Sep 2003
- Letter to Rangel on the draft,
27 Sep 2003
- A Line in the Pentagon Grass,
6-9 Oct 2003
- Kean and failure on 9/11,
19 Dec 2003
- Re: Why JFK Was Shot,
17 May 2001
- Paul Robeson and MKULTRA,
18 May 2001
- Article on Kerry/war-crimes case,
21 May 2001
- The Dr. Strangelove Competition,
30 May 2001
- Mil-Ind-Corp Complex Fomenting MIA/POW Myths, Memorial Day 2001
- Don Hewitt (CBS) and the JFK Assassination,
19 Jul 2001
- COINTELPRO Lives - FBI tracks peace activists,
31 Jul 2001
- Truth or Conspiracy--Gerald (the Poisoner) Posner,
10 Aug 2001
- Vidal Praises Oklahoma Bomber for Heroic Aims,
21 Aug 2001
- Keeping Secrets at Too High a Price,
23 Aug 2001
- Oakland Public School Militarization of Youth,
26 Aug 2001
- North American Newspaper Alliance, CIA, Lucianne Goldberg,
29 Nov 2001
- Our Nazi Allies,
12 Dec 2001
- "Unlawful combatants"?,
29 Jan 2002
- Revise the Geneva Convention??,
5 Feb 2002
- Zbigniew Brezezinski's Plan,
3 Mar 2002
- Asking the Wrong Question,
19 May 2002
- The Stand Down That Is Not Acknowledged,
2 Jul 2002
- 911 Stand Down Indicators: Skewered Script/Timeline Distortion,
29 Jul 2002
- Flight 77 Timeline,
28 Aug 2002
- 911 Unresolved issues that need to be investigated,
28 Aug 2002
- Pursuing Prior Knowledge of 911 is a Dead End,
24 Sep 2002
- Bush on 60 Minutes - 9/11 events,
26 Sep 2002
- Statement: Need for a Peoples Investigation Of 9/11,
2 Oct 2002
- Flight of Fantasy: Flight 77 Didn't Hit the Pentagon,
23 Oct 2002
- No Child Left Alone,
9 Dec 2002
- Reinstate a Military Draft?,
3 Jan 2003
- How We Can Find Our Freedom,
3 Jan 2003
- Red White and Blue-Baiting by ANSWER,
10 Feb 2003
- US Is The Engine and Designer of The New Technology of Death,
25 Aug 2003
- Pentagon and P-56 Preparations and Defenses and the Stand-Down on 9/11,
11 Jan 2006
Web Reference Links High-Lighted by JJ
This is an e-mail archive of John's analysis and observations on the state of the world thought built. (Some of John's mail in the above was posted on the "counter-recruitment" egroups list on yahoo. To subscribe, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/counter-recruitment .)